PARTICIPANTS RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS
· Players will listen to their coaches and be respectful of their elders.
· Players will take care of the facilities, equipment and uniforms they have been given.
· Players will avoid taunting and belittling remarks to teammates and opponents alike.
· Players will show good sportsmanship at all times win or lose.
· Players will not make sports a priority over schoolwork or family.
· Players will participate for the love of the game and to have fun with their peers.
PLAYERS CODE OF ETHICS
· I will encourage good sportsmanship from fellow players, coaches, officials and parents at every game and practice by demonstrating good sportsmanship.
· I will attend every practice and game that I can and will notify my coach if I cannot.
· I will do my very best to listen and learn from my coaches.
· I will encourage my parents to be involved with my team in some capacity because it is important to me.
· I will do my very best in school.
· I will remember that sports are an opportunity to learn and have fun.